To work with us can be easy as faxing or e-mailing your current student application. A single placement fee will be charged and a family will be chosen and forwarded to your school. Our Airport pick up service can be arranged if requested on the application.
- Customized PoliciesLiane’s Vancouver Homestay is prepared to adapt to rules and policies set out by individual Educational Institutions and Agents
- Recruiting StudentsStudents are directed to Education Institution for course information.
- Placement ServiceLiane’s Vancouver Homestay offers a computer-tracking system on all records of homestay families for speedy placement service
- Medical InsuranceBC Medical Insurance must be applied for if student is staying longer than 3 months. For the first 3 months in Canada, medical insurance needs to be covered by private insurance, which can be purchased through the schools or private insurance agencies.
- Host FamiliesWe select host families that have a strong desire and willingness to share their lives and precious time with students
- 24-Hour Emergency ServiceLiane’s Vancouver Homestay phones will be monitored for the students and host families.
Liane’s Vancouver Homestay believes it is important for the student to feel comfortable in their home so they can concentrate on their school studies and its activities. Strong communication between schools, families and students is essential to maintain an enjoyable experience.